it was nice knowing you
Pure: not mixed or adulterated with any other substance or material.
After looking up the meaning of the word “pure” it doesn’t seem so pure.
Mr. Joker | do not edit
Are you afraid of something ?
Someone trying to hide a lie,
And somone trying to hide a love. —(via nizariat)
Hoya didn’t stand your
aegyogreasiness woohyun 三( ﾟДﾟ)
Would You Rather
Pierce your nose or your tongue? Nose.
Drink whole or skimmed milk? Whole
Die in a fire or drowning? Drowning
Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents !
Simple or complicated? Both.. ahah!
Straight, gay or bisexual? Straight
Tall or short? Tall (168cm .. is it tall ?)
Right handed or left handed? Right handed.
A lover of music or a lover of books? Both.
Do You Prefer
Flowers or sweets? Flowers
Grey or black? Black
Colour photos or black-and-white photos? B&w.
Sunrise or sunset? Both.
M&Ms or Skittles? M&Ms
Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late.
Sun or moon? Moon
Winter or Autumn? Autumn
10 acquaintances or 2 best friends? 2 best friends
Rainy or sunny? Sunny
Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate
Vodka or Jack? x
What time is it? 8:45pm
When is your birthday? February 27th
What do you want? Traveling
How many kids do you want? idk maybe only one
What would you name a girl? Rachel / Yoko
What would you name a boy? Idk
You want to get married? Yes.
What kind of music do you like? Almost everything but I prefer classical music/Jazz music
Nervous habits? Biting my lips
Are you double-jointed? Nah
Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
Can you raise one eyebrow? Yes.
Can you cross your eyes? No.
RandomWhich shoe goes on first? Right foot.
Ever thrown something at someone? Yes…
On average, how much money do you carry with you? 50€.
What jewelry do you wear? wristbands, earrings and ring.
Do you twirl or cut spaghetti? Twirl.
Have you ever eaten Spam?
Favorite ice cream? nougat
How many kinds of cereal are in your cupboard?
Car ride? From home to driving school
Song played? Evangelion Symphony -Shinji
Person you saw? My brother
Time you cried? Three days ago
Fight? Verbally, about one day ago.
BS 2014 cr: fightingdoggie / do not edit
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)